Sunday, December 21, 2008

Flirtie Girl in the Snow

I pushed mom away from the computer so I can introduce myself. I am Flicka's Flirtatious Snowflake but my friends all call me Flirt. I'm a tiny but powerful little blue merle girl. I have a curly coat like Curly Sue and even my eyelashes are curly. I have two brown eyes, my sister Bz has one blue and one brown eye. I think that is cool!

My brother Dune has his very own blog now and I am sure Arthur will get one together soon as well - I'll just share my mom's blog from time to time.

Anywho - here are some pics of me today in the snow! It's hard work keeping the gang in line but someone has to do it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jollyballs are the best!

Photobucket

Love,
Flirt

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dunedan said...

hi sis! great pics in the snow... we've got about 2 foots and i've been romping all weekend long!

-dune