Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And my name is ... Jiff!

My new name is Jiff! Thanks Auntie Petra and Foster Dad! I guess I remind them of Geoff the Giraffe that sells the toys!
Photobucket

Today foster mom came home from work early cuz' foster dad got the $hit truck stuck in the field. Oh, that should be the manoooooooerrrrrrr truck - sorry foster mom! So she brought me out to play and took some pictures!

She says I should fix my ear for pictures!

Photobucket
I played jolly ball!
Photobucket

I played frisbee - would be better if she could throw - girls - geesh!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Flirt made stink faces at me - she really does love me though:)
Photobucket

I think that is all for now! TTYL - Jiff

1 comment:

Dunedan said...

hey i thinkz i recognize that purple fizbee!

you can play with it tho foster cuzzin jiff!

-dune