Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Fun Spring Afternoon!

We played frisbee! This is Arrow:)
Photobucket
Pistol Pete checked out the view from the boat.
Photobucket
Arrow with a look that reminds me of The Exorcist!
Photobucket
Speaking of devilish looks...
Photobucket
Here are brothers Keegan and Tristan doing their usual thing with the Jolly Ball - Lil' Sis' Flirt is giving her opinion of this nonsense.
Photobucket
More of Flirt's Opinion on the shenanigans.
Photobucket
Foster boy Jiff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Foster girl Tela - being chased by all the boys:)
Photobucket
"Weeeeeeeeeeee!"

2 comments:

Amy said...

No fair! I wish I had been able to come and play with you guys today! I had to watch my mom and grandpaw grind up a bazillion pounds of meat and it wasn't even for me! Only for Dust the old dog and those pesky cats!
ArthurGOOD!

Helen said...

What a Great bunch of pics!! You sure are quick with the shutter.